13 movie Reviews with Responses

The Darkmoon mistep. The Darkmoon mistep.

Animation is good, but this animation feels a bit bare. It feels like you were going to add more but you decided not to.
Also, the sound for his armor was a bit rough. might have wanted to try and mi it with foot steps.

Scratchanstuff responds:

Indeed, this is actually a quick animation i put together in two days while i worked on a bigger project, you know, just to not have the channel abandoned.
Also yeah, i've never been a competent sound editor XD

Thanks for the critic!

Practice Works Practice Works

For practice things, you might want to upload to the dumping grounds.

ThomasCastle responds:

oh i didnt know. thank you

Lucid Dream Animation Lucid Dream Animation

Your animation is fluid and it does not have a problem with movement. However, your art style seems to be a bit lacking. All in all you did a good job.

KewinLan responds:

Thanks!

Extraction Extraction

I've made some shitty videos so I'm not gonna be an ass about yours.
I will say this, the animation was a bit jerky, if you clean it up it would be more appealing to watch. The characters look like they are from other shows and whats with the portal bots? I might suggest next time making original characters.
Their flying wasn't quite natural either. Fixing that up would make the video seem like it has physics.

On the other side
The style was ok, it looked like it was rotoscoped but it was 3d wasn't it.
the sound effects and music were fine. (besides the guns' sound effects.)
the background fit well

over all it's not bad enough to give a one or two, but it's not good enough for a four or five.

Kel-chan responds:

yup the characters are not original because this was a short experiment using photoshop when I normally use flash- I wasn't worried about that since it was just a concept thing.

I'm working on a different concept vid since this one motivated me to do a better one- and yup it is 3D.

cause that 's what I do- and I'm purposely trying to find a way to make 3D look cel-shaded and that was the whole reason for the experiment

Luigi Death Stare Luigi Death Stare

It's good and funny but I noticed a few things. The wheels on Luigi's vehical were static (as in they did not turn like they should have.) Great job on everything else though.

FleetAdmiralTony responds:

yea, lol. i didnt realized it until i uploaded it to NG. lol i wrote it on the description. i totally forgot about it lolol. but when i get the chance ill fix it up :)/ ty

April X Donny April X Donny

Art and shading is nice, but you'r boobs are a bit awkward.

KidFraust responds:

yeah i was a bit wierd at drawing boobs when i did this

CRnJ Teaser Trailer CRnJ Teaser Trailer

Try cleaning up lines and it'd be great.

CRnJ responds:

Ya I appreciate the concern man ill keep that in mind :D I Did this in like 2 days

Awesome Land (Episode 1) Awesome Land (Episode 1)

Audio wasn't good and the animation was bad. The script was good though. Just work on animation and audio then it'll be great. Might want to try to make your own backgrounds instead of using pictures. It takes away from the cartoon world illusion that you are trying to create.

DonutStudios responds:

Wait for tomorrow. I will be releasing our 4th episode, which improves on both of those problems. This episode I made about a year ago when I first started Flash. This latest one I'm about to post I made 2 months ago.

TMNT: It's just a mask! TMNT: It's just a mask!

Definatly funny in the long run, but your personal art needs some practice.

theFierceKid responds:

I will practice. Thanks for suggesting!

Chiaroscuro TGC Pilot Ep Chiaroscuro TGC Pilot Ep

I'm deffenatly going to be watching this! For a pilot it's really good. Needs a few things to be fixed here and there but it's still awesome. (Might want to fix the audio a little ^-^)

IcySideStudios responds:

Thank you very much for the support and feedback. This was all very hard to animate, being just one animator and all. Yeah the audio was something I wasn't aware of as an issue until after uploading it to places. I had the use of a professional grade mic, but it was only lent to me, so there were some parts that needed to be re-recorded, and I no longer had the good mic. I might still try to tweak the audio some with what I can do though. The next episode will have less flaws though, I guarantee it.