Jigglypuff's Night Jigglypuff's Night

I really enjoyed this. :) I think it could have been a little longer though. Still, great job.

Ninja Tales - Episode 2 Ninja Tales - Episode 2

Jokes were funny, Animation was nice; however, the voice acting needs work.

Chiaroscuro TGC Pilot Ep Chiaroscuro TGC Pilot Ep

I'm deffenatly going to be watching this! For a pilot it's really good. Needs a few things to be fixed here and there but it's still awesome. (Might want to fix the audio a little ^-^)

IcySideStudios responds:

Thank you very much for the support and feedback. This was all very hard to animate, being just one animator and all. Yeah the audio was something I wasn't aware of as an issue until after uploading it to places. I had the use of a professional grade mic, but it was only lent to me, so there were some parts that needed to be re-recorded, and I no longer had the good mic. I might still try to tweak the audio some with what I can do though. The next episode will have less flaws though, I guarantee it.

Game Grumps in 3D "Under Game Grumps in 3D "Under

Great job! A lot of work was put into this, I can tell. Might wand some finger movement and carful with the arms. I noticed a little part where Jon's arm freaked out a little about 19 seconds in. Great job though! keep up the good work!

Mario Und Luigi Pizza Mario Und Luigi Pizza

audio needs work.

Weird Xmas Countdown 10th Weird Xmas Countdown 10th

This is creepy and very bland. The movement is also choppy. I think you could have made something really cool.

Air Mario Air Mario

I know you put a lot of time into this but it's just so bland. You have potential.

Sonic The Useless hedgeho Sonic The Useless hedgeho

I saw sonic and what the fuck! Not rated E my friend! XD

Social Media: A Documenta Social Media: A Documenta

Could use a little more detail in the characters. Awesome though.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

I'm probably going to die of laughter.