The Darkmoon mistep. The Darkmoon mistep.

Animation is good, but this animation feels a bit bare. It feels like you were going to add more but you decided not to.
Also, the sound for his armor was a bit rough. might have wanted to try and mi it with foot steps.

Scratchanstuff responds:

Indeed, this is actually a quick animation i put together in two days while i worked on a bigger project, you know, just to not have the channel abandoned.
Also yeah, i've never been a competent sound editor XD

Thanks for the critic!

Practice Works Practice Works

For practice things, you might want to upload to the dumping grounds.

ThomasCastle responds:

oh i didnt know. thank you

Lucid Dream Animation Lucid Dream Animation

Your animation is fluid and it does not have a problem with movement. However, your art style seems to be a bit lacking. All in all you did a good job.

KewinLan responds:

Thanks!

Silence Silence

Please do not take my comment as an attack, but you need to work on your art style and animation skills quite a bit. But I can see you do have passion for animating, so keep working hard and improving.

A Golden Dream A Golden Dream

He dreamed of freedom...and all he got was pain.

Rover on Red planet(flash animation) Rover on Red planet(flash animation)

May I offer advice? Use the shift key for straight lines and for shading it is easier to use the pen tool and fill tool combination. Also tweeting is nice and I see that is what you mainly focused of but it would add more life to your animations if you made your characters move within that symbol that you 'tween. (make yes move, head turn)

No onto my opinion. I believe that you need to work out a few kinks still and that is perfectly fine. I am still working out mine as well. But, you cartoon seems bland and It was unclear as to the story you were trying to convey. I enjoyed how you tried to add a 3D feel to the animation but when you zoom in the background should zoom as well.

Over all I think you just need to keep practicing and refine you skills and technique. Animation isn't very easy and sometimes people will ridicule your hard work, but do not let that stop you from doing something you love to do.

Keep at it.

Cinema Experience Cinema Experience

I remember farting loudly during a quiet and tense scene. I still laugh about it.

Extraction Extraction

I've made some shitty videos so I'm not gonna be an ass about yours.
I will say this, the animation was a bit jerky, if you clean it up it would be more appealing to watch. The characters look like they are from other shows and whats with the portal bots? I might suggest next time making original characters.
Their flying wasn't quite natural either. Fixing that up would make the video seem like it has physics.

On the other side
The style was ok, it looked like it was rotoscoped but it was 3d wasn't it.
the sound effects and music were fine. (besides the guns' sound effects.)
the background fit well

over all it's not bad enough to give a one or two, but it's not good enough for a four or five.

Kel-chan responds:

yup the characters are not original because this was a short experiment using photoshop when I normally use flash- I wasn't worried about that since it was just a concept thing.

I'm working on a different concept vid since this one motivated me to do a better one- and yup it is 3D.

cause that 's what I do- and I'm purposely trying to find a way to make 3D look cel-shaded and that was the whole reason for the experiment

Luigi Death Stare Luigi Death Stare

It's good and funny but I noticed a few things. The wheels on Luigi's vehical were static (as in they did not turn like they should have.) Great job on everything else though.

FleetAdmiralTony responds:

yea, lol. i didnt realized it until i uploaded it to NG. lol i wrote it on the description. i totally forgot about it lolol. but when i get the chance ill fix it up :)/ ty

April X Donny April X Donny

Art and shading is nice, but you'r boobs are a bit awkward.

KidFraust responds:

yeah i was a bit wierd at drawing boobs when i did this